Short information about the Department:
The present staff of Department of social and political processes has worked since 2006. The department for 2019 was headed by Oleksandr Vishniak (1956–2019). Since April 15, 2019 the department is headed by Oleksandr Reznik. Iryna Bekeshkina (1952–2020) worked in the department for many years.
The department does research on the problems of Ukraine's political system, the formation of the political culture of the population, characteristics of citizen's behavior during the elections, the development of democracy.
Head of the Department – Oleksandr Reznik, Doctor of Sociology.
The Department staff:
1. Oleksandr Rakhmanov – Doctor of Sociology, Leading Research Fellow;
2. Oleg Kozlovskiy – Senior Research Fellow, PhD;
3. Tetiana Zahorodniuk – Senior Research Fellow, PhD.in Sociology;
4. Olha Burova – Senior Research Fellow, PhD.in Sociology;
5. Iryna Danyliuk – leading software engineer;
6. Olena Sokolova – leading sociologist;
7. Liliya Minenko – Sociologist;
8. Yevhenii Sosniuk – Postgraduate student.