Short information about the Department :
The present staff of Department of social and political processes has worked since 2006.
Department is headed by Doctor of Sociology Alexander Vishniac.
Department does research on the problems of Ukraine's political system, the formation of the political culture of the population, characteristics of citizen’s behavior during the elections, the development of democracy.
Head of Department – Alexander Vishniac, Doctor of Sociology.
Research workers of the Department :
1. Bekeshkina Irina – senior associate, Ph.D.
2. Oleg Kozlovsky - junior researcher, PhD
3. Burova Olga - leading sociologist, PhD
Subjects under investigation :
1. Sociological monitoring of the political system of Ukraine in the XXI th century: methodology and results ", III .2011 - ІІ.2014
2. Electoral behavior: changes in trends in the years of independence (2012-
3. Regional factors of political consciousness and behavior of citizens of modern Ukraine (2015-2017.).